Friday, June 5, 2009

We Belong in the Zoo... The San Diego Zoo

I know it's been a while since I've posted a blog on my personal and/or family blog. I've been spending so much time on my running blog, that this one has been a bit neglected.

Now that I'm done with my marathon, I hope to keep up on this blog and my blog friends more...

Needing to Get Out

I had to get out of the house yesterday! I go crazy and become borderline depressed if I'm inside too much. On a whim, I decided to pick Andrew up from school early and head on down to the San Diego Zoo. I love that place! We had so much fun!

View of SD from the Skyfari.


Cute birdie in the Aviary.


The boys loved the Skyfari... we rode it three times.


Look at that... they're posing for the camera!!


At the Children's Zoo


I forgot about the Zoo. Usually we go to the Wild Animal Park. What a great place that is!!

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Sara glad to see you are back. I think we are going to get passes to the zoo too. Now that Josiah is 2 I feel like I can manage all of them. We will have to go sometime. And what a cool mom you are taking your kid out of school early.