Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Newest Adventure!

Guess what crazy thing I'm doing now...

  • Nope, not running with the bulls.
  • Nope, not a new tattoo.
  • Noooo... no roller derby for me.
  • NO!! Get your mind out of the gutter!
I'll just tell you: I'M TRAINING TO RUN IN THE SAN DIEGO ROCK & ROLL MARATHON!!!

I know... what am I thinking?! How am I going to do this?! What does it take for a complete novice to run 26.2 miles in under seven hours?!

I don't have the answers to these questions. But I will. Day-by-day, I'm going learn what it takes to become a marathon runner.

With the proper training, I know I will do this. Why not follow me on my journey as I go through this experience? I started another blog site where I plan to share my step-by-step experiences as I spend the next five months training for the Rock & Roll Marathon.

Here is the link: Rookie Runs 26.2. I also have it on my sidebar list.

I'd love to know you are reading my new blog and would appreciate your thoughts and encouragement as I start my new venture!

No comments: