Saturday, July 10, 2010

Just About the Most Important Blog You'll Ever Read

My, How Time Does Fly!
It's been a while since I've posted anything on this blog. And by a "while" I mean months and months. I'm back. Again.

Ch-ch-ch-changes
I like the new template options for Blogger... very, very cool. Now my header picture that I worked so hard on doesn't look right. Sigh... time to get my creative juices flowing and make another one.

Tab Envy
I want tabs on my blog. Why? Just because they would make my blog look cool. Really cool. And important... like I have so much to offer the world via my ramblings. If you know how to do tabs, will you please let me know? Otherwise I am going to have to research it myself and since I need to make a new banner for the top of this blog, I'm going to be a little busy for a while.

That's All, Folks
Gotta go! Laundry awaits.

No comments: